Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Long time no write

Sorry, I apologize to have kept my self away from the postings. Things have not been easy with me lately. Well, folks I have a lot to share with you, it is catch up time.
I got hold of my male informant who is 17 and very tricky, disappears in a jiffy. He was looking for a car, and had planned car shopping with his mother, with just a handful of money which he made the first three weeks of his new job. I placed in a request to his mother and him if I could join the hunt. I was welcomed with open arms, ofcourse, I was sitting in the back seat listening to all their bickering and arguments.
To my utter dismay I hear my male informant lay certain conditions with his mother," if you make me buy a cheap, and non - branded car then watch me go out partying every night and will return home late hours, but if you let me buy what I want then I will go out only every friday night." His mother burst out screaming, trying to explain him the valure of money, and how dare he lays conditions for things which are beyond their reach.
But nothing could break the devotion to buy Acura. 3.5. XL- , the atmosphere generated in the car felt like, you are on a war path where the only slogan is 'buy or die', it is my way or no way.

No comments: